SmoothPay provides BSP QuickPay as an option for customers in Cook Islands, Samoa, Fiji, Solomon Islands and Tonga.
The [Bank code] is your registration number at the bank (the spec indicates it is required, however it's often entered as WES or BSP etc).
In the example screenshot, the BSB+account number is entered as follows, and each position is significant:
- 03 = BSP bank (bank codes vary by country, so please refer to your BSP account manager)
- 9 = State (this is a hold-over from the original Westpac format - you MUST enter 9 here)
- 001 = Branch number (generally 000 or 001 are accepted, but you should check)
- 555555555 = account number
All account numbers must be entered in similar fashion for employee bank accounts and agency bank accounts. These are examples:
- BSP: 039001-123456789
- ANZ (Cook Islands): 099nnn-123456789 (check with BSP for correct branch code for nnn)
- BCI (Cook Islands): 089nnn-123456789
Samoa BSP Bank codes:
If this formatting is not followed correctly then the BSP QuickPay file may well be unusable.